Job Title: Workplace Solutions Administrator
Type: Temporary Ongoing
Location: Eastleigh, SO50
Start Date: ASAP
As a Workplace Solutions Administrator, you'll provide proactive and reactive administrative services, supporting our workplace ecosystem. This role involves ensuring a great working environment and compliance with legislative requirements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- First point of contact on the Workplace Solutions Helpdesk.
- Responsible for raising purchase orders including stationery, PPE, and subcontracted works.
- Collaborate with contractors to resolve queries related to works orders.
- Manage day-to-day customer queries and attend meetings for contract administration.
- Utilize the Building Management System for adjustments in buildings.
- Assist in creating staff ID badges and manage parking permits.
- Reconcile company credit card spend and process invoices.
- Validate information from out-of-hours contractors and action system or software changes.
- Maintain records of maintenance information, certificates, and asset information.
- Assist in performance reporting and provide minutes for team meetings.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with a wide range of individuals.
- Teamwork skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office, and data entry systems.
- Ability to plan effectively and meet deadlines.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call David at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com