Service Care Solutions is looking for a Youth Justice Worker to work for West Sussex County Council.
The role will offer hybrid working with staff visiting children across West Sussex.
Essential requirements for Youth Justice Worker:
- Relevant professional qualification recognised by one of the YJS statutory partner agencies (Social Work, Probation, Education, Health, Police)
- Experience of youth justice and child/ adolescent behaviour
- Demonstrable experience of writing reports and presenting to a high standard in a Court/formal setting, being able to defend case and confidently challenge when appropriate.
- Extensive experience of multi-agency working to address the needs and risks of adolescents and their families.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast-track online services free of charge.
If interested, please contact Mark on 01772 208962 or email email@example.com