Job Title: Admin/receptionist
Work and Interview Location: Romsey SO51
Contract Type: Sickness cover
Weekly Hours: 36 Hours per week (8-4 or 9-5 on on site 5 days a week)
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is looking for an experienced Housing admin/receptionist to provide an excellent customer experience while providing cover for absence.
- Provide a front-line service for any enquiries from customers, handling all types of contact including telephone, face-to-face and digital, and taking responsibility for resolving the enquiry by understanding the customer's concerns and offering all suitable options to resolve the enquiry.
- Accurately diagnosing residents' reports of maintenance, defect or planned repairs, raise the orders or inspections, making an appointment for all responsive repair enquiries. Liaise directly with all contractors including defect contractors and ensure the most effective repair is carried out.
- Discuss residents' concerns regarding anti-social behaviour, give advice, log all information on our management systems and confirm in writing to the resident.
- Action residents' requests regarding any tenancy issues/enquiries.
- Carry out administration tasks required that relate to resolving customer contact
- Use all available information when responding to customer enquiries such as previous contact logs, key information regarding vulnerabilities etc.
- Capture and update relevant customer information on systems as required.
- Previous call centre experience or similar front line service experience.
- Proven evidence of meeting contact handling targets.
- Evidence of customer service soft skills including empathy and taking ownership.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk