Job Title: Administration Assistant
Locations: Coventry CV4
Contract Type: Ongoing
Work Pattern: 37 hours per week (Between 8-4 pm Monday to Friday )
Start Date: ASAP
A new opportunity has become available for full time administration assistant to assist over a busy period. this role will mainly require the in putting of data on to our internal mapping system to create maps of ownership. So, they will be adding and removing areas that show our grounds maintenance in all our areas
Main tasks and duties -
The Administration Assistant will carry out admin tasks such as
- To undertake general administrative and clerical duties, such as data input using service specific IT systems, collating and checking information/statistics, dealing with routine correspondence, filing, typing, sending out forms, answering telephones, photocopying, and making appointments.
- Ensure high levels of accuracy are achieved.
- Ensure high levels of customer care and satisfaction are maintained and deal with all enquiries in a friendly and efficient manner.
- To assess personal training needs and make recommendations.
- Deliver and be accountable for allocated service-led task responsibilities.
- All employees are required to support the client's safeguarding policy and undergo any associated training to ensure its functions are delivered having regard to the need to safeguard and promote the welfare of children, young people and adults are risk.
- 12 months experience in an office environment including proven experience of competently dealing with enquires, managing filing systems, data input, collating and presenting data, telephone answering and written correspondence.
- Good Microsoft Office skills, including excel and PowerPoint and the ability to quickly learn and use other service specific software and applications.
- Very good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to work with minimum supervision and to work as part of a team
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send you CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk