Gloucestershire County Council are looking for an experienced Administrator to join their team of administrators who support Gloucester Assessment and Safeguarding social work teams. This is a full-time, fixed-term, six-month role that involves office working and some working from home.
The team is part of the wider Children's Social Care team that meets the needs of vulnerable children, young people and families throughout Gloucestershire. The main duties will involve monitoring a generic mailbox, uploading documents on to the Children's Social Care records system, updating Excel spreadsheets and processing financial transactions.
This role requires an applicant who can be proactive or responsive to changing demands and resilient to some of the tough emotional content of the role. However, it is also a role that can bring great reward and job satisfaction.
- Monitoring a generic mailbox
- Uploading documents on to the Children's Social Care records system
- Updating Excel spreadsheets
- Processing financial transactions
- Speaking to agency professionals, Social Workers and members of the public
- Excellent telephone manner and strong customer services skills
- Ability to be proactive or responsive to changing demands
- Resilient to some of the tough emotional content of the role
If you are interested in this Administrator role, please apply now by submitting your CV.