Adult Care Manager required in Sheffield for initial 6 month contract to complete safeguarding renewals with care homes in the area. Experience and knowledge of social care required. Apply now to be considered!
We are currently recruiting for an Adult Care Manager to join an established team within Adult Social Services.
* initial period of 6 months, with the possibility of extension after that.
* full time hours - 37 hours per week. There is some flexibility on hours around office time.
* office based initially however once established, working from home options are available
The main responsibility of this role will be to complete low priority safeguarding telephone renewals with care homes. The successful candidate will need to use liquid logic however full training can be provided on this system. We are looking for candidates with good general knowledge of social care and ideally a qualification in care or management.
If you are interested please call Emily at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses- £250 per referral placed in work
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider of Social work staff to over 200 local authorities
* Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.