Job Title: Adults Social Worker
Duration: 20 Weeks
Hours per week: 35 hours
Location: Manchester M15 5GX
Pay per hour: £30 per hour
Experienced social worker required for Manchester Adults Multi Agency Safeguarding hub - previous experience of working in this field would be an advantage, up to date knowledge of Making Safe Guarding Personal, multi agency working, information gathering/sharing, good recording skills as actions/decision making will need to be evidenced. Good communication skills, experience of working in busy environment, working to timescales, expectation of timely and effective output of work.
Shift Patterns would be 08:45am - 16:30pm and the start date of the role would be Monday 11/12/2023 running up until Saturday 30/03/2024.
Tasks would include -
- To plan and prepare for social work contact and involvement, this would include liaising with other parties for additional information and evaluating information while also reviewing case notes,
- To make adjustments and make changes to the assessment of support needs for Service Users, Carers and Families, where their circumstances may be difficult and unstable, and aiding in screening referrals. To assist in the development of Care & Support Plans for Service Users.
- To process, deliver, evaluate and make up to date adjustments to Care & Support Plans, in order to resolve practical and emotional social care, health and well-being difficulties.
- To work in conjunction with Service Users, Carers and Families to aid them in making informed choices and decisions as part of Self Directed Care and Individual Budgets.
- To continually develop professionally and take responsibility and accountability in promoting good social work practice while delivering results
What is required?
- Social Work Qualification
- Experience and knowledge in working in Adults Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience
- A DBS covering (Adults) will be required, we can put one in place if you have not got one already
- Full U.K driving licence
- 3 years references to be given when requested
Working as a Qualified Social Worker with Service Care Solutions
- We will pay you £150 after 4 weeks in an assignment if you have not previously worked with us
- We offer £250 for every Qualified Social Worker you refer over to us(£150 after 6 weeks in the assignment and £100 after completing 12 weeks)
- We will offer £150 to you for sourcing your own job and referring it to Service Care Solutions
- We will pay up to £250 each year to help with your Continuing Professional Development
- We will pay a "thank you" bonus to you after each 12-month period you complete with Service Care Solutions
If you are interested please call Joshua Ellison on 01772 208964 or email me your CV -Joshua.email@example.com