Job Title: Housing Aftercare Coordinator
Work Location: - London E15
Contract Type: 6 - 12 Month Fixed term
Weekly Hours: 36 Hours per week - Monday to Friday (2 Days WFH)
Salary: £27,810 - £29,870
Our client is looking for an experienced Housing Customer Service Advisor with experience working with new build properties and raising repairs work to amend defects.
- Responding to reported issues and enquiries in a systematic recorded manner and arrange for inspections to be carried out where required, if they are covered by the defects liability period
- For homes that are covered you will ensure clear and correct instructions are passed to the relevant sub-contractor to attend and then feedback any relevant information to the customer
- You will follow up outstanding works and once completed to ensure the customer is happy with the completed works
- keeping an accurate record of works reported/discussions or correspondence, who will be attending, when works are completed.
- To ensure all paperwork is filled correctly so a history of the property is accurate for future reference
- organising and sometimes attend site inspections to get a better understanding of the repairs that have been reported and build relationships with our customers.
- To ensure all the relevant paperwork and certification is in place from site to carry out the handovers and completions.
- Contribute to the smooth running of the office by undertaking other general duties which will include answering phones, filing and any other tasks that may be needed.
- Experience working with new build homes dealing with issues such as snagging and repairs
- Experience of working in a customer service environment within social housing
- Demonstrable capability of customer service soft skills including empathy and taking ownership
- Good organisational ability, efficiency and the ability to prioritise and multi task
- Ability to work on own initiative and remain calm under pressure
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk