Animal Welfare Assistant
Service care Solution are currently recruiting for an Animal Welfare Assistant in Islington.
As an Animal Welfare Assistant, you will be responsible for providing support to the Animal Welfare team in ensuring the welfare of animals in their care.
As an Animal Welfare Assistant you will be responsible for:
- To administer animal welfare legislation, advise on animal welfare matters and promote well-being, safety and health of animals through education and publicity
- Be responsible for the removal, collection, transportation, boarding and rehoming of animals in the council's care including the identification of minor ailments and arranging for veterinary care when needed
- Participle in the stray dog collection service including being available out of hours and in locations other than Islington
- Assist in the maintenance, security and cleaning of the Council's Pound and equipment used by the service
- Participate in training and promotional activities
- Drive a Council vehicle
- Enhanced DBS
- Experience working with stray dogs
- Full UK Driving Licence
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the Animal Welfare Assistant role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!