Assessment and Review Assistant
Service care Solution are currently recruiting for an Assessment and Review Assistant for the SEND Team in Greenwich.
As an Assessment and Review Assistant you will be responsible for the initial processing of new EHC assessments requests by logging the requests, forwarding to appropriate SEND Officer and updating the database to ensure statutory timescales are appropriately recorded.
As an Assessment and Review Assistant, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Plan and monitor the progress of individual cases in consultation with Assessment & Review Officers to ensure timelines are adhered to and the risk of legal challenge to the authority is reduced.
- Work closely with Assessment and Review officers to support the EHC annual review process - to log and receipt annual review documentations received from schools and liaise with appropriate Assessment and Review Officers regarding sending out responses to parents to meet statutory timeframes.
- Liaise with partners for the needs assessment process, ensuring the right people are providing timely information/advice required that is clear and relevant.
- To maintain the generic diary and manage the appointments for the Head of SEND Assessment and Review. This includes arranging meetings, booking rooms, taking minutes and liaising with partners
- Good knowledge of the SEND needs assessment framework
- Ability to use word processing packages and computer systems to a high standard to produce letters and other documents and use the assessment database workflow system, maintaining accurate records and following agreed procedure
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the Assessment and Review Assistant role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!