Job Title: Assistant Management Accountant
Locations: Sittingbourne ME9
Contract Type: Temporary Ongoing (potential permanent opportunity for right candidate)
Work Pattern: Monday-Friday 36 hours per week
Start Date: 14th June
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Management Accoutnant to provide help and support to the wide team in the delivery of management accounts, reports, forecasts, budgets and year end.
- Ensure that all relevant financial controls are maintained and correct procedures followed.
- Develop and maintain good professional working relationships with customers and partners.
- Assist in the development of the service to improve customer satisfaction and business effectiveness.
- Prepare monthly management accounts, quarterly management accounts and annual forecast in relation to specified departments.
- Provide financial support to budget holders including attending meetings, presenting reports and assisting with the preparation of their annual budgets & forecasts.
- Assist with the preparation of the organisation's statutory accounts, preparation of schedules and analysis for year end, responding to auditor queries as required.
- Reconcile balance sheet control accounts relating to your area on a monthly basis and investigate and rectify any variances.
- Experienced in a similar role (2 years minimum)
- AAT qualified or part qualified (or similar).
- Generally IT proficient with Intermediate excel skills
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org