Assistant Residential Worker needed with a Children's Charity based in Aylesbury
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Aylesbury
Duration - initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week (flexible)
Salary - £12 ltd an hour
- To work in a team caring for young people aged 8-18 with learning disabilities, mobility issues, communication needs
- Shift times are 7-3 and 1-9, although happy to consider part time and open to discussing shift flexibility if required
- Supporting with personal care, feeding, cooking, accessing activities within the home and the community, medication, washing, household chores, report writing
What is required?
- Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare or equivalent within 2 years of taking up post
- Experience providing support and care, and being sensitive to the needs of others
- Experience writing notes and recording information
- Experience within a similar role
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.