Service Care Solutions have a vacancy available for a Band 6 Mental Health Nurse working within a CAMHS Psychiatric Liaison unit in Ilford.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday - 9am-5pm
Responsibilities: CAMHS A&E assessment, crisis and contingency planning, risk assessment, lone working, working with children and young people 0-18yrs
Skills: CAMHS A&E crisis mental health assessment, risk assessment, crisis, and contingency planning
You will need to be a qualified RMN with an NMC registration.
The rate for this role is £27 per hour on a limited company (umbrella) basis.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency. This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities