ROLE: Band 2 Healthcare Assistant
LOCATION: Sutton on Hull
PAY RATES: £12.00p/h ltd. - £20.00p/h ltd.
DURATION: Ongoing, AdHoc Basis
SHIFT PATTERNS: Earlies 06.00-14.00, Lates 14.00-22.00, Nights 20.00-06.00
We are urgently recruiting for an experienced Healthcare Assistant to work within an NHS residential rehab unit in Sutton, Hull (HU7 4YG). The service is a residential bedded unit with 21 reablement beds. The service is a step between hospital and home, helping patients to become independent before returning home.
The successful candidate will have at least 24 month's experience working as a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker in a health care role, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment. Along with the relevant qualification, Level 3 NVQ in Health & Social Care.
You could benefit from working for Service Care Solutions with:
* £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
* Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
* Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
* FREE enhanced DBS check
* FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
* CV writing service
* Interview techniques coaching
* Regular post-placement follow-ups
* Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
* FREE uniform for certain roles
* Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
* Loyalty reward scheme
* Referral bonus of £250
* Opportunity for future career development
* Candidate welcome pack (coming soon)
This role is available for an immediate start, so please forward your CV as soon as possible to apply.