ROLE: Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
PAY RATES: £21.00p/h ltd. to £31.00p/h ltd.
DURATION: Ongoing, AdHoc Basis
SHIFT PATTERNS: Long Days 07.30-20.00, Nights 19.30-08.00
Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse looking for flexible work?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to work on a flexible basis within an NHS hospital, based in Middlesbrough. The successful candidate will be able to choose their own shift pattern, enabling a healthy work life balance.
- Provide a high standard of care to individuals with mental illness.
- Develop therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement.
- Contribute to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and
monitoring patient progress.
- Follow all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others
and promoting ethical practice.
To be successful as a Registered Mental Health Nurse you'll need:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration (RMN or RNLD)
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation.
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
You could benefit from working for Service Care Solutions with:
* £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
* Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
* Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
* FREE enhanced DBS check
* FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
* CV writing service
* Interview techniques coaching
* Regular post-placement follow-ups
* Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
* FREE uniform for certain roles
* Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
* Loyalty reward scheme
* Referral bonus of £250
* Opportunity for future career development
* Candidate welcome pack (coming soon)
*Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We offer a £250 referral bonus per successful candidate that is referred*
This role is available for an immediate start, please forward your CV as soon as possible to apply or alternatively call Victoria on 01772 208963.