Are you looking for a new role within a Community setting? Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you have previous experience working with Adults?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an experienced RGN for work within a community setting in the Nottinghamshire area. This is a LOCUM opportunity supporting the NHS for the duration of 6 Months with the likelihood of extension. This is a full-time opportunity, although part-time applications will be considered.
Location: Retford, Nottinghamshire
Hours: Monday - Friday, 09:00-17:00
Contract: 3-6 Months / On-going
Pay Rate: £25.00 LTD p/h + £150 Sign-Up Bonus
Job Purpose - Band 6 Community Registered General Nurse (CRGN)
The post holder will care for a diverse patient group and their families and responsibilities will include:
- To support patients living in the Bassetlaw District with a Bassetlaw GP in the community with specialist heart failure needs.
- Contribute to the overall Bassetlaw Adult Community Services approach to long-term conditions management, in particular to reduce hospital admissions, re-admissions and length of stay for heart failure patients.
- To work as part of the Cardio Respiratory team providing a service for patients diagnosed with Respiratory and Heart failure, to provide support with specialist advice to other Adult Community Services as appropriate.
- Have effective links with the hospital respiratory and heart failure services and between primary and secondary care, as well as Adult Social Care and health and other agencies / services involved in the treatment and management of respiratory and heart failure patients.
Ability to use and provide clinical supervision
Previous experience supporting Adults with Heart Conditions
To be considered for this post, you must be willing to complete the full NHS registration process.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Did you know there are 3 EASY ways to increase your earnings, just by registering with Service Care Solutions?
· £150 Job Referral Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
· £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
· £150 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £150, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement.