Are you a Counsellor seeking a new challenge? Do you have previous experience working with Children and Younger People experiencing Mental Health issues?
Service Care Solutions are working with North East London NHS Foundation Trust to recruit an experienced Counsellor. The successful candidate will support Children and Younger People suffering with Mental Health issues within a Single Point of Access service. The contract will last for a minimum period of 12-weeks with the likelihood of extension. Part-time hours will also be considered.
Job Purpose: Band 6 Counsellor
Pay Rate: £22.09 PAYE p/h + £150 Sign-Up Bonus
Location: Essex working across Braintree/Maldon/Halsted
Hours: Monday to Friday | 37.5 Hours
- To deliver therapeutic interventions to children and young people, working independently
- which may at times mean lone working.
- To undertake professional initial assessments of young people
- To provide ongoing and one-off counselling to young people.
- To develop alternatives to one-to-one therapeutic work i.e., group work.
- To facilitate peer support interventions with and for children and young people.
- To provide information, advice, guidance, and support as part of the single point of access
- To maintain confidential case notes and records in a timely manner ensuring that they are
- stored securely using the specified case management systems.
- To develop links to other agencies and services and have a good understanding of local
- services for signposting and onward referrals
- To positively manage risk and recognise and pro-actively respond to child protection and
- safeguarding issues.
- Counselling Qualification
- BACP Membership/Registration
- Previous experience supporting vulnerable Children
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
· £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
· £150 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £150, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement.
· £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!