Are you an Occupational Therapist seeking a new challenge? Do you have previous experience supporting Adults?
Service Care Solutions are working with Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust to recruit a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to support the Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) in the Oxford area. The successful candidate will work as part of the multi-disciplinary team and provide support to Adults with a range of Mental Health conditions.
The contract duration is for 3 months with the likelihood of extension. This is a full-time placement with 37.5 hours available. Part-time applications will also be considered.
Shifts: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
Location: Littlemore Mental Health Centre, Oxford
Pay: £26.00 p/h LTD + £250 Sign-Up Bonus
Job Purpose - Band 6 Occupational Therapist
The post holder will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, carrying a defined clinical caseload for individuals. The successful candidate will provide Occupational Therapy for Adults.
- To assess an individual's readiness to step in to less restricted environments
- To provide a high-quality service by a dedicated team for patients referred to PICU
- Maximise independence, active lifestyle and minimise disability
- Being proactive in facilitating independent living in the community wherever possible, by working with patients and their carers and other members of the team by setting realistic goals and evaluating their outcomes
- Occupational Therapy qualification
- HCPC Registration
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- FREE DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services
- FREE Occupational Health Check and Immunisations
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250, paid after completion of 150 hours in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!