Are you an experienced Speech and Language Therapist seeking a new challenge? Do you have previous experience working Adults with Learning Disabilities?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Speech and Language Therapist to support Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust within the community. This is a long-term LOCUM opportunity for the duration of 6 months with the likelihood of extension. This is a full-time placement with 37.5 hours per week available. Part-time applications will be considered.
Job Purpose: Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist (SALT)
Pay Rate: £25.00 LTD p/h + £150 WELCOME BONUS
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
· To work within and adhere to the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT) Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct, The Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) Standards of Practice, relevant Trust policies, procedures and guidelines
· To inform others and facilitate a holistic approach
· To evaluate and measure outcomes
· To provide person centred goal directed interventions (through one to one, group, and Consultancy Model)
· To work in collaboration with the team around a client including family, carers and colleagues from a range of professions and agencies; health, education, social services and voluntary sector
· To contribute to the development of the services provided by the Speech and Language Therapy Team
· To enable others, including Speech and Language Therapy Assistants, through formal and informal training and support to meet the communication and/or eating/drinking needs of service users.
- Registered with the HCPC
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Speech and Language Therapy
- Full UK Driving License and Access to Own Car
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £150 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £150, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!