Are you a Psychologist seeking a new LOCUM challenge? Do you have previous experience working with Children suffering with Mental Health conditions?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Band 7 Clinical/Counselling Psychologist for a LOCUM contract supporting South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust. The successful candidate will provide psychological support to Children & Younger People SPA Team, based at Springfield Hospital. The contract will run for an initial period of 3 months with the likelihood of extension. Both Full-time and Part-time applications will be considered.
Job Purpose: Band 7 Clinical Psychologist
Pay Rate: £35.00 LTD p/h + £250 SCS Sign-Up Bonus
Location: Springfield Hospital, Tooting
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
Contract: 15 - 37.5 Hours available
The post holder will work as part of the wider multi-disciplinary SPA Team and provide Psychological Assessments and 1:1 treatment to service users with a variety of Mental Health needs including Learning Disabilities.
- To communicate highly complex and sensitive information to clients and to other agencies where there may be differing opinion, hostility and the potential for violence. Clinical work will involve frequent involvement with highly emotive and distressing casework (including patients who have histories of trauma and abuse, substance and alcohol misuse, and serious mental illness).
- To provide specialist psychological advice, guidance and consultation to other professionals contributing to the patient's formulation, diagnosis and treatment plan and to provide advice to other professionals on psychological aspects of risk assessment and management.
- Psychology Qualification
- HCPC Registration
- Substantial experience working with Children
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- FREE DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services
- FREE Occupational Health Check and Immunisations
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!