Are you an Psychologist seeking a new LOCUM challenge? Do you have previous experience supporting Adults with Mental Health issues and Learning Disabilities?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Band 8b Practitioner Psychologist for a LOCUM contract supporting a Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust. The successful candidate will support the Community Mental Health service providing care and support to Adults experiencing Mental Health issue and Learning Disabilities.
Job Purpose: Band 8b Senior Practitioner Psychologist
Pay Rate: £40.00 LTD p/h + £150 SCS Bonus
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
Contract: 37.5 Hours per Week / Part-time is available
The post holder will work as part of the Adult Autism Spectrum Intensive Support Team (ASIST) providing 1:1 interventions and group work.
- To operate flexibly and carry out the below duties on a responsive, county-wide basis, working across multiple teams according to the needs of service.
- To provide a specialist psychological assessment and therapy service to clients on the caseload of the ASIST service and to offer advice and consultation on clients' psychological care.
- To offer professional support and clinical supervision to other psychologists and psychological therapists as required, in line with the requirements of the British Psychological Society and the Division of Clinical Psychology.
- To ensure the maintenance of the systematic governance of psychological practice within the team.
- To contribute to the development of new service. To contribute to the development of neurodevelopmental pathways.
- To utilise research skills to monitor, audit, and suggest further developments for this part of the service.
- To offer specialist advice and/or consultation to colleagues in other teams across the trust and where necessary, support specialist therapeutic work to clients of other teams to ensure an equitable service delivery.
- HCPC Registration
- Substantial experience working in Pain Management
- Substantial Mental Health experience
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
· £150 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £150, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement.
· £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!