A Housing Association based in the North East area is currently recruiting for a Building Safety Compliance Manager to join their Compliance team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, permanent position and the ideal candidate will have a strong safety management and performance background with good knowledge of the compliance areas.
The purpose of the role is to play a crucial role in ensuring the group remains compliant with all legislation for the critical building safety delivery.
The main responsibilities of the role:
- You will be responsible for effectively managing the CDM and Clerk of Work teams and ensure that all necessary building safety documentation has been completed and the quality of completed work matches expectations.
- You will be responsible for quality linked to our investment sites across high-rise, complex and standard housing stock, along with the cradle to grave health and safety construction files, associated documentation and golden thread of information.
- Reporting to the Building Safety Operations Manager, this role provides an integral link for ensuring the quality management of investment projects covering both delivery and process planning.
- You will work closely with compliance colleagues to maintain the highest possible quality and safety standards.
- You will have a strong safety management and performance background with good knowledge of the compliance areas.
- We are looking for someone who can manage high profile situations ensuring at all times that our customers and colleagues are safe.
- The successful candidate will be able to deliver results to a tight deadline and have a proven track record of robust quality management.
- The successful candidate will be able to deliver a high-quality service and have a proven track record for effective safety management.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent and/or professionally qualified in property management or a related discipline and/or the ability to demonstrate relevant experience in an operational, strategic or health and safety setting
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of H&S, fire safety regulations, building regulations and property maintenance/compliance issues
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £52047. So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!