Liverpool City Council are recruiting for a Business Support Officer to join their Children & Young people services team.
You will be required to work in a number of offices that are in and around the city centre of Liverpool.
This role is based on a 3 month contract however this will be reviewed and could potentially increase or even become more permanent.
The key to this role is to minute take, arrange meetings and undertake general administration duties.
You will be expected to:
- Be able to manage a busy office and prioritise workload for yourself and other staff
- Experience in a similar administration role. Confident in filing, photocopying and stock maintenance.
- Confident in dealing with a customer centred environment
What is required:
- Experience within an administration role
- Demonstrate a high standard of customer service
- Excellent organisation skills
If this role sounds like something that you'll be interested in, please contact Jaymi-lee Yates on 01772 208 964 or drop on email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. So, if you have anybody in mind, let them know and tell them to get in touch!
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!