Service Care Solutions are looking for a Band 6 CPN for a vacancy based in the CAMHS Recovery Team in Derby. The role is a full time, long-term NHS locum contract. If you are looking for a new contract and are available for work, please do get in touch.
- CAMHS Recovery Team
- 37.5 hours per week
- Mon-Fri 0900-1700
- Weekday rate - £26p/h
The role has been described as follows:
The CAMHS recovery & ID teams offer assessment and intervention to children and young people and their families who have an intellectual disability who are presenting with emotional, mental health or behavioural distress.
CAMHS ID specifically stands for CAMHS with Intellectual Disabilities (previously Learning Disabilities) and they support children and young people aged 0-19 and their families with a wide range of difficulties.
· To carry a community case load of mental health patients, working across clinics and patients' homes in providing high quality care.
· To perform general and risk assessments in diagnosing and treating complex mental health issues.
· To administer medications and perform depot injections as part of the treatment of patients.
· To work effectively as part of a MDT (Multi Disciplinary Team) and liaise with other mental healthcare professionals
The following skills have been specified
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- The role is community based, so a car is essential
- Good IT skills are necessary as some assessments are done on Teams or virtually
- All staff must have experience of a broad range of MH conditions and have the ability to care co-ordinate
- There is an assessment and treatment function in the role
- Nursing staff are also required to hold a small case load of patients who receive depots and be able to carry out physical health checks
Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- 4 payroll runs per week
- All your compliance fully paid for
- Single point of contact
- £150 sign up bonus for new registrants
- £250 referral bonus
If you are interested in applying for any of the above roles, please respond to this email with your CV, or give Tom Lockwood a call, on 01772208963.