Service care construction are currently recruiting a car park attendant on behalf of a local council in the Cornwall area on a temporary basis, a full UK driving licence is essential for this position.
- To keep traffic flowing from the highway into the car park and park safely and sensibly.
- To collect fees and issue tickets for car parking.
- Keep accurate records of all transactions undertaken.
- To assist members of the public with car park ticket machines.
- To hire out beach equipment and collect the appropriate fee.
- To ensure the safe and sensible launching and retrieval of boats.
- To inspect passes and permits
- Monitor beach water course and sand quality.
- Inspect ticket issuing machines and general aspects of car park maintenance.
- Ensure that the car park is well maintained tidy. Collecting large items of litter on occasion.
- Liaise with enforcement officers regarding vehicles parked in contravention of car park orders.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to Ross.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ross on 01772208967