I am currently recruiting for a care coordinator to work in Enfield.
This role is initially for a 3 month period and requires applying candidates to have an enhanced DBS to be considered. You will be required to work on an electronic call monitoring system developing rotas, taking calls and monitoring calls are logged. You will work on a rota covering shifts on a rolling rota ranging from earlies, days and evenings till 10am. The rota will include some weekend working.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Provide high quality and comprehensive administrative and/or finance support to a team or service in relation to any of the functions undertaken, ensuring that an effective, efficient and customer focused service is delivered within required timescales and in line with Corporate Policies.
Contribute towards the monitoring of the logging in and out of calls made by the Outreach carers and support workers using the call monitoring system CM2000.
Allocate new work and schedules to cover care call requirements to staff, using the service call monitoring system
To work on a rolling rota working alternative weekends and shift patterns to provide service cover, rota plans can fall between the hours of 7am - 10pm Monday to Sunday
Deliver support to ensure the service audit systems are up to date, collating data to management on request.
The Enablement service provides short term and long-term care and support to vulnerable adults within Enfield. This role contributes to the delivery of a service which Enables clients to maximise their independence potential, and maintains health and well being
- Support the day-to-day financial, clerical and administration functions in order to facilitate the smooth running of the team and provide an efficient and effective service.
- Maintain effective and efficient administrative and information management systems, using the appropriate means, in order to support the work of the department.
- To attend and provide administrative support to team meetings, taking notes and producing draft written records within agreed timescales
- Deal with straightforward customer enquiries and follow through to resolution, ensuring all stakeholders are updated and the adequate audit trails are in place.
- Ensure data and records are maintained in accordance with agreed standards and in keeping with the Data Protection/Freedom of Information regulations including the regular housekeeping of computerised and paper information following document management processes.
- Assist with the provision of an accessible customer care focused reception service, and when necessary, request assistance to manage the distress or difficult and challenging behaviour of callers.
- Provide a front line face-to-face/telephone service to customers, making suitable referrals to other service areas where appropriate and resolving enquiries to a high standard, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
Identify any difficulties visitors/service users may have in making an enquiry or receiving information, in order that suitable and sufficient methods of communication can be provided.
Attend regular service meetings and, with colleagues, contribute ideas and make recommendations for improvements/changes in existing procedures, policies and processes.
To develop and maintain a working knowledge of relevant policies, procedures and legislation in order to identify when enquiries need to be referred to a specialist officer.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Andy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com