Hi all, I'm currently recruiting for Catering assistants in a healthcare setting. Please apply for more details.
Rate - £9.50-£10 PAYE Per hour
Location - Hull
s a catering assistant, you'll work as part of the catering team. You will work with the catering manager, supervisors and cooks or chefs to make sure that food and drink are nutritious. You'll help the catering manager maintain a clean kitchen and promote healthy lifestyles and wellbeing.
- What you'll do
- Your main tasks include:
- preparing vegetables or cold foods
- washing up, by hand or using a dishwasher
- maintaining food hygiene standards
- ensuring kitchen areas, work surfaces, floors and equipment are kept clean
- serving meals and clearing tables in a canteen
- monitoring temperature of food served within dining rooms or in wards
- Top skills
- You'll need these skills:
- collaborating with people
- communicating with people
- listening skills
- organisation skills
- working with people skills
- time management skills
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
* 250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role sounds of interest contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01772208953.