A Local Authority based in North West London is currently recruiting for a CCTV Upgrade Programme Lead to join their Safety Team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary contract and the ideal candidate will act to mitigate risks, remove blockers, enable this cross cutting programme to be delivered ensuring the CCTV Manager, and the Head of Community Safety are always informed about the status of the CCTV Upgrade.
The purpose of the role is to provide effective co-ordination of the £5.5m CCTV Upgrade programme's projects and management of their inter-dependencies including oversight of any risks and issues arising.
The main responsibilities of the role:
- Serve as the programme lead for the CCTV Upgrade;
- Providing strategic thinking and leadership for the CCTV Upgrade in line with the complex validation report and the Boroughwide condition and asset survey;
- Ensuring that through the delivery of the CCTV Upgrade programme and ongoing maintenance all assets meet the required standards and legislative requirements;
- Planning and designing the CCTV Upgrade programme and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action;
- Lead the programme on the implementation of the CCTV Upgrade;
- Defining the CCTV Upgrade programme's governance arrangements;
- Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the programme - focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the programme, and outwardly on its coherence and interfaces with other programmes and corporate, technical and specialist standards;
- Managing the programme's budget on behalf of the SMT, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the programme progresses;
- Managing third party contributions to the CCTV Upgrade programme;
- Experience of working in a complex multi-stakeholder environment;
- Knowledge and experience of one or more of the following:
- Budget control and financial management;
- Risk and issue management;
- Programme/project planning background.
- Strong communication skills. Able to communicate with key stakeholders at varying levels in both written and verbal communication;
- Relevant professional qualification in Programme or Project Management through one of the recognised professional organisations e.g. Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Practitioner, PRINCE2 Practitioner, or proven practical experience;
- Experience of best management practice, along with practical implementation of methods and tools;
- Experience of project management;
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £30 p/hour Umbrella Ltd (approx. £720 p/week NET after deductions). So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!