We are currently recruiting for a Children and Family Worker to join the Children in Care service in the Wakefield area. This role will require the successful candidate to complete life story work for children to progress cases to closure and support families by facilitating court directed contact.
The ideal candidate for this position will have previous experience working with children, young people and families and have knowledge of multi-agency working and signposting. You will ideally have an NVQ L2 and be a driver with access to your own vehicle.
This role is:
* Initial 8 week contract - with the possibility for extension.
* Full time - 37 hours per week
If you are interested please call Emily at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses- £250 per referral placed in work
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider of Social work staff to over 200 local authorities
* Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.