Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a Children's Residential Setting in Merseyside.
The service is an Ofsted Registered children's home focusing on therapeutic care and they are looking for an experience Registered Manager to manage a new home which will be supporting 2 young people.
The service is aims to empower and support young people helping them to achieve more by building effective and positive therapeutic relationships. The Organisation specialise in physical, emotional, and educational development.
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Starting salary of £45K with the view to rise to £65k within the first 6 months as a second site opens and they become a dual site manager.
As a Registered Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Director of Operations and/or Responsible Individual.
You will have responsibility of management of services, supervision, care and placement planning and staff management.
You will collaboratively manage and develop the staff team, enabling them to provide the highest level of structure and support for the Children and Young People.
- NVQ Level 5 or equivalent in Leadership and Management,
- A Minimum of 2 years' experience of working with young people with Mental Health, Emotional and Challenging Behaviour.
- Experience of managing/supervising a team within a Children's Home to secure positive outcomes for young people.
- Excellent knowledge of current legislations The Children's Homes England
- Regulations 2015, Quality Standards 2015, the Children's Act 1989, Children Act
- 2004 alongside all other legislations that are relevant to residential children's
- Experience of developing professional contacts and working collaboratively with multi agencies to secure the best outcomes for young people.
- The applicant must hold a Full, clean driving licence.
- The applicant must have flexibility to work shifts including weekends, sleep-ins, Bank holidays and to cover emergency arrangements. Available to join overnight holiday activities away from the home.
- Competitive Pay
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Onsite Parking
If you are interested and fit the person specification, please contact Carly Harrison at Service Care Solutions.