Job title: Complaints and Insight Coordinator
Location: Camden NW1 - Hybrid (1 to 2 days in office)
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Type: Permanent
Weekly Hours: Part Time 21 hours (Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 7 hours per day)
Our Complaints and Insight team play a central role in achieving our vision. Our teams include our Customer Contact Centre and specialist teams like income collection, rent and service charges and resident management. Often acting as a first point of contact for our customers we prize our accountability, empathy and a genuine desire to be helpful and informative.
- Ensure the accurate and timely recording of customer complaints as they come into the organisation in line with our policy and procedures
- Proactively work with our internal and external stakeholders to prevent informal complaint escalation
- Utilise customer satisfaction results and the 'voice of our customers' surveys to drive continuous improvements to service.
- Provide informal advice and assistance on complaints to customers when required, and where possible, to resolve these without the need for a formal complaint and to ensure customer confidence.
- Regularly update the relevant IT systems and databases to ensure that records of complaints, expressions of dissatisfaction and enquiries are accurate and up-to date.
- Challenge and escalate concerns identified in relation to poor complaint case handling.
- Previous experience of working within an customer complaints and insight setting
- Have the ability to take ownership and resolve problems to conclusion
- Be able to take appropriate action at the right time to minimise the impact on our customers and the organisation
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), and the ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders to agree and deliver a resolution
- Have excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise multiple conflicting priorities
- Be able to use systems effectively to produce reports
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders in the delivery of their duties
- Have excellent IT skills (minimum intermediate level)
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com