Job title - Customer Experience Officer
Location - Epsom, KT17
Contract - Temp for 6 months
Hours - Full time 35 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Start Date: May 2022
- To provide a measurable high quality, first point of contact to customers. Working as part of a team providing a comprehensive service for all telephone, live chat, and email enquiries. Contribute to the continuous improvement of the service provided by the Contact Centre and the vision to provide a 'one stop shop'.
- To support the key objectives of the business in relation to achieving excellence, putting the customer first and providing a seamless "one stop shop" response to diverse customer needs.
- To work within a team to deliver all key accountabilities through agreed rota/cover arrangements.
- To adhere to the Associations' equal opportunities, diversity and health and safety policies and ensuring that effectiveness, value for money and efficiency is continually reviewed and achieved at all times.
- Call centre experience (inbound or outbound)
- Complaints handling
- Experience in social housing or local authority setting
- Good communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Practical knowledge MS Office packages, mainly Outlook
- Ability to learn new software quickly
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com