Customer Liaison Officer
Hybrid / WFH
We are seeking a dedicated and knowledgeable Customer Liaison Officer to join a Housing Property and Compliance team based in Hammersmith and Fulham on a fill time, temporary basis, with an initial contract period of 3 months. The Customer Liaison Officer will play a crucial role in ensuring the successful completion of capital projects on time and within budget. Please note a Basic DBS Certificate is required for this role.
- Previous experience in a resident or customer services support role
- Public Sector / Social Housing Experience
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- A good understanding and use of IT packages e.g. spreadsheets, databases, word processing applications and stock condition databases
- Enjoy analysing and solving complex problems, and have careful attention to detail
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate complex information in a clear and accessible manner
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage workload efficiently, and meet deadlines
- Full Basic DBS Certificate
- Manage communications between local ward councillors, Direct Delivery Capital and Asset Management teams, residents, contractors, and suppliers to assess and develop solutions for capital improvements
- Conduct home visits to discuss residents' specific circumstances, compile household profiles, and ensure minimal disruption during works
- Encourage tenant participation in scheme design and delivery, acting as the first point of contact for residents experiencing difficulties with works implementation.
- Proactively promote resident participation in services and consult with residents on service delivery and improvement programs
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the Capital and Asset Management sector, communicating strategic objectives to local communities
- Maintain Records: Accurately record all interactions, assessments, and decisions in line with relevant policies and procedures, ensuring confidentiality and data protection guidelines are strictly followed
- Develop working relationships with colleagues, as well as key partners
- Liaise with external partners, including local authorities and support agencies, and ensure effective service is delivered
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Beth at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org