Job Title - Customer Service Advisor
Location - Ashford, Kent, TN23
Contract - Temporary
Hours - 36
The Role Summary
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team. The successful candidate will provide a comprehensive and in-depth enquiry service for the local authority and other partner customers, attaining the best possible standards of customer care. The role requires the ability to deal with complex enquiries within tight time constraints.
Your key duties within the role will include:
- Receive and assist customers telephoning, visiting, emailing, and corresponding with the organisation or its partners, to a high standard of customer care, resolving 88% of customer enquiries without referral to back-office staff.
- Deal with all Customer Contact cases, promptly and proactively, taking the case as far as possible to conclusion on the initial enquiry, exercising judgment on when each case requires escalation to the back office or partners in accordance with service level agreements.
- Use comprehensive IT systems to manage enquiries, provide information and access administrative systems in back-office departments.
- Undertake any follow-up administrative work or system input tasks arising from individual caseload.
- Experience in a customer service role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Proficient in the use of ICT
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of the Data Protection Act
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call George at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to George.Westhead@servicecare.org.uk