Cardiff Council are looking for a support worker to join their Day Services provision. This is a temporary, full time position with an immediate start available. In this role you will be supporting older vulnerable adults in a Hub setting over the course of a day, facilitating activities and supporting with general well-being.
The ideal candidate will have:
* One year's experience of supporting people with disabilities
* Enhanced DBS check
* Hold a full UK driver's license and have access to a car
* Manual handling and medication training
* Be able to work upon own initiative and within a pressurised environment
The benefits of working with Eilidh at Service Care Solutions:
* You will receive a dedicated and personal consultant with a vast knowledge of social work
* We are a nationwide supplier of Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities which means we have a wide variety of exclusive roles based all over the country
* We provide frequent updates of new opportunities via text and email
* We have an expert payroll service which is processed twice a week
At Service Care Solutions we also offer a £250 bonus for referrals! If you think you know someone who would be ideal for this role and they are placed in the job you will then receive £250 at the end of their probationary period.
To apply for this role, or to refer someone else, then please do not hesitate to contact Eilidh at Service Care Solutions on 01772208964 or email email@example.com.