Deputy Care Manager
We are working with a client based in Harrow who are looking for a Deputy Manager to support the Registered Manager in providing leadership to the administration, care and support of the service.
- Positively support the Registered Manager in providing leadership to the administration, care and support of the service
- Manage staff and delegated budgets in accordance with our Policies and Procedures
- Deputise for the function of the Registered Manager during their absence, while, at all times, supporting the decisions made by the Registered Manager
- Maintain skills at a current level and undertake such training and development as may from time-to-time be required to maintain that currency of practice
- Manage the service in accordance with standards agreed with the Registered Manager, the Registered Provider, legislative requirements, relevant regulations and in line with accepted best practice, and within the financial plans agreed from time-to-time with the Registered Provider
- Adopt a proactive approach to achieving a positive, engaging, promotional and relationship building role with Local Authorities and all other stakeholders
Qualifications and Experience
- Management experience
- Level 3 diploma or equivalent qualification in health and social care
- More than 5 years of experience working in the sector in a similar setting (residential or supported living)
- Experience in a Team leader, Deputy manager or senior support worker/carer position
How to Apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and meet the requirements of this role, please submit your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!