Deputy Children's Home Manager
Service care Solution are currently recruiting for a Deputy Childrens Home Manager in Peterborough.
As the Deputy Children's Home Manager you will ensure the efficient and smooth running of this 3 Bed Children's Home (with OFSTED GOOD Rating) by providing operational and administrative support to the staff members, and Directors. The main purpose of the job is to suppot with the runnung of the three bed home, that offers support to children aged between 8 and 16 who have suffered a family breakdown or trauma, whether that be abuse, neglect, criminal exploitation of any other kinds of trauma.
As the Deputy Childrens Home Manager, you will support the Manager with:
- Managing the home to safeguard and promote the wellbeing of children & young people and provide operational and administrative support to the home support worker staffs, Directors, and other Care Home Registered Managers.
- Providing a therapeutic environment that promotes and supports children having challenging behaviours.
- Ensuring that the welfare of the children is the paramount consideration in the provision of the service.
- Manage the children's home in accordance with the guidelines provided by OFSTED and other regulatory bodies.
- Providing leadership and management of the home.
- Recent experience working either as a Children's Home Registered Manager or as a Children's Home Deputy Manager in a Children's Home.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management (or equivalent qualification). OR preferably working towards a Level 5 qualification.
- You must reside in Peterborough
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
If you are interested in the Childrens Home Manager role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on or email
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!