Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for an Early Years Apprenticeship Trainer in Kingston
The Trainer Assessor will be occupationally competent and suitably qualified, they will be part of a team who is responsible for the delivery of our apprenticeship standards. The post holder will participate in the planning and delivery of a range of programmes within their area of expertise and this will include short courses, full qualifications, and apprenticeships. They will be a key point of contact within the W2W team, offering support and guidance to ensure their apprenticeship programme is successful and employer needs are met.
In their role the post holder will oversee the development of schemes of work, lesson plans and resources managing a caseload of learners. The post holder will also work closely with the L&D delivery team participating in standardisation meetings and peer observations of teaching, learning and assessment. They will support their learners individually providing ongoing assessment and carrying out learner reviews. The post holder will engage with employers to maintain and develop relationships. They will assist in the recruitment, induction, support, assessment, and training of learners, as required, and ensure that appropriate Information, Advice and Guidance is provided for all. They will also ensure that their learners are well prepared, confident, and ready to undertake End Point Assessment in a timely manner.
Key roles and duties:
- Planning and designing learning content across a variety different method and platforms for AfC that meet Apprenticeship standards and related external body requirements
- Delivering consistently good training and assessment within the curriculum through an effective variety of teaching and learning activities.
- Actively involved and supporting the recruitment and induction of learners, meeting individual needs, accessing support where needed.
- Carrying out practical assessments, providing the relevant paperwork and record keeping in compliance with the awarding body requirements.
- Coordinating all elements of apprenticeship Standards to achieve timely success.
Weekly Hours - 36
Assignment Duration - Initially 3 months.
Weekly Hours: 09:00-17.00
This is an exciting opportunity, and the role will include:
- Flexible working to manage your own diary
- Daily Pay rates
For this position you must also have:
- NCFE Level 3 in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Relevant Assessor experience
Working with Service Care Solutions offers many benefits including:
- A specialist consultant within an experienced Social Work recruitment team
- Consistently excellent rates of pay
- An extensive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Payroll service twice a week
- Personal on-going training budgets
- Registrations and DBS paid for by us
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call Matthew at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Matthew.Nicholson@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know anyone who would be perfect for this role, and they are placed into work you receive £250 once their probationary period has been completed.