I am currently recruiting for an education welfare assistant to work in Brent.
This role is initially for three months and applying candidates must have a basic DBS.
To assist the Education Welfare Officer (EWO) for Children Missing Education (CME) in all aspects of recording, tracking and locating the whereabouts of CME.
To assist the EWO for CME in all aspects of placing children in schools.
To assist the EWO for finance in all operational aspects of issuing Education Penalty Notices (EPNS).
To support systems and data collection for the EWS and to ensure that data capture and monitoring are aligned with the work of the central team in Partnership Planning and Performance.
1. To evaluate own work, participate in regular supervision and performance management and attend all required supervision sessions, staff meetings and service meetings as part of professional development.
2. To contribute to wider developments within the EWS work in accordance with relevant EWS policies and procedures and maintain high standards of professional behaviour at all times.
3. To support the Education Welfare Service in the use of the service's data and information systems, helping to maintain data quality and integrity and contribute to performance reporting
4. To maintain a high level of record keeping on the Tribal database and reporting systems and ensure these are available to the Team Leader.
5. To set up and organize meetings and events for the service, arranging venues, attendance lists and refreshments as required; and to service all relevant meetings ; preparing agendas, researching specific items, taking minutes, collating and circulating relevant documentation, and following up on action items as necessary.
6. To be knowledgeable about Brent's safeguarding procedures and make appropriate referrals to social care.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Andy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org