Service care Solution are currently recruiting for an EHC Caseworker in Haringey.
The Education Health and Care Plan Caseworker is the key professional in bringing together and identifying key information on children's special educational needs across professional groups and agencies and is responsible for writing the education health and care plan for a child (EHCP) in collaboration with the parent and child.
As a EHC Caseworker, some of your responsibilities will be:
- To work with children young people and families to identify their wishes, views and aspirations. As part of this the post holder must be able to work with key professionals to communicate with children and young people with SEND.
- To be responsible for receiving and interpreting reports and advice for proposed education health and care plans for children with SEND
- To work in a multidisciplinary way to identify needs, outcomes and proposed resourcing for the child's education health and care plan across health education and social care
- To write the EHCP within national guidance and local guidance for education health and social care, and with detailed knowledge of the boroughs 'Local Offer', including awareness of teaching approaches and methods of differentiation and local school places and types
- To be aware of thresholds for of resourcing, including personal budgets, and be able to assess and recommend indicative levels of personal budget in line with local policy if requested by the family and agreed by the relevant team manager
- Professional qualification related to working with children at degree or higher education level
- Understanding of SEND and how it affects learning and social inclusion
- Full Enhanced DBS
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the EHC Caseworker role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!