Service Care Legal are currently recruiting for a local authority in the Essex area who are seeking an Employment Lawyer to join their team on a contract basis. The role is likely to be for an initial 3 months with the possibility of extension beyond this. Please find below further details regarding this position.
ROLE: Employment Lawyer
RATE: £40 to £45 per hour
CONTRACT: 37 hours per week, 3 months ongoing
- To manage and progress a full caseload of matters in relation to employment law
- To deal with contentious and non-contentious matters including Discrimination claims, Unfair dismissal, TUPE, Restructures and redundancies and Trade union provisions
- To develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders in relation to matters
- A qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Barrister ideally with a minimum of 2 years' PQE, although this is flexible
- Previous experience of progressing full caseloads of employment matters through to completion
- Strong technical knowledge and practical capabilities surrounding employment law
- Previous public sector working experience would be highly advantageous but not necessarily essential
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please contact Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969 , or email Lloyd.email@example.com. We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.