Our client, a local authority based in Caerphilly are looking for an Environmental Health Officer (Food) to join their team. This is on a temporary ongoing contract basis.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Be required to undertake Food Hygiene inspections to aid the Authority comply with the Food recovery plan.
- Improve the health and quality of life of residents of the County Borough, using a variety of interventions including encouragement and partnership working through to warnings and enforcement action.
- Inspection and regulation of commercial premises and businesses to ensure legal compliance.
- Implementation of the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme
- Investigation of service requests and complaints.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies/attributes;
A degree/HND or equivalent would be ideal but not essential. Candidates will need EHRB or CIEH registration.
Previous experience of Environmental Health, specifically carrying out Food safety audits/inspections.
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position. If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!