Family Service Officer
Service care Solution are currently recruiting for a Family Service Officer with North Northamptonshire Council.
We are looking for a candidate who has a good understanding of Excel/Spreadsheets, Knows how to research and find information, has good IT skills and Accuracy.
As a Family Service Officer, some of your responsibilities will be:
- We are looking for a candidate to come and support the development of the digital platform and website where the family info will sit on, working closely to pull together information.
- You will work closely with the Local Offer Manager ensuring the Family information service is aligned to the Local Offer and Best Start for Life, as part of the Family Hubs offering, providing an up to date and accurate impartial service to all children and families in North Northamptonshire.
- Delivering a specialised service ensuring families and stakeholders are engaged with and enabled to make informed and effective use of the service and digital facility.
- Experience in an Administration position
- Good digital ability
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the Family Service Officer role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!