Family Support Worker required in busy and welcoming locality team in Wakefield area. Fantastic opportunity to have a positive impact on the lives of children and young people in the area.
This position is:
- Full time - 37 hours per week (generally over 5 days but with flexibility where required
- Monday - Fri (08:30 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday, 08:30 - 16:30 Friday
- Initial 3 month contract, with the possibility of extension
If successful, you will:
- Work in a busy and welcoming locality safeguarding team in Featherstone
- Supervising contact for children and young people in care and subject to court proceedings
- Undertaking direct work with children and young people
We are looking for:
* car drivers with a full clean uk license and access to their own vehicle
* enthusiastic individuals with experience of working with children and families
* Enhanced DBS
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses- £250 per referral placed in work
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider of Social work staff to over 200 local authorities
* Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you would be interested in this position, please contact Emily @ Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.