Outreach Family Support Worker
Service Care Solutions are seeking an Outreach Family Support Worker to join Liverpool City Councils early help team. The successful candidate will utilise a strength-based approach to provide empowering interventions to children and families to help address emerging worries and affect positive change to improve the longer-term outcomes of children and young people.
- Undertake early help assessments with families
- Create support plans and chair team around the family meetings to review the progress and identify any additional areas of support
- Coordinate support with multi-agency partners to ensure that a whole family approach is taken to address the identified needs of the family
- Direct work with children and young people to explore their views and worries to ensure that the plans/interventions are helping to improve their outcomes
- Experience working with children and families
- Knowledge of early help assessments and support planning
- Ability to coordinate support with multi-agency partners
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Children and Young People)
- Or equivalent qualification in a relevant field
Full time position, 35 hours per week. Rate of paying from £16.79 P/H.
If you are interested please call Ashley Brown on 01772 208964 or email me your CV -
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.