Our Client in the NHS based in Kent is currently looking for a Fire Safety Advisor to join their trust as soon as possible.
This is a full time, Hybrid working, contract role based in Dartford and the ideal candidate will have experience working within the private sector as a Fire Safety Advisor.
The purpose of the role is to conduct a program of fire risk assessments in all Trust occupied premises, working to the standards in Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, Health Technical Memorandums (HTM's), Building Regulations, British Standards and other relevant documentation, to ensure the Trust and its buildings comply with current fire legislation.
- Ensure there is compliance with all regulatory provisions regarding fire safety in all Trust owned or operated properties.
- Undertaking overarching fire risk assessments in complex hospital buildings, to ensure efficacy of shared arrangements, horizontal evacuation and compartmentation, taking in to consideration the profile of occupants.
- Ensure all wards, departments and units have local plans in place detailing the actions to be taken in case of fire. Ensure these are reviewed regularly and their contents understood by staff.
- Conduct a comprehensive program of fire drills across all Trust occupied premises, including where necessary outside of core hours to ensure all staff are prepared.
- Maintain suitable clear structured records of all risk assessments, evacuation plans, fire drills and training are kept and accessible; this includes analysis of same when required.
- Produce and maintain structured electronic records of reports, assessments, drills and fire safety and emergency planning training programmes to meet the needs of the Trust.
- Compile end of month and annual fire safety statistics, analyse and produce reports to inform Head of Safety & Compliance, and the Health & Safety Committee.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £33.99 per hour Umbrella LTD to join their team.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967