I am currently recruiting on behalf of a local authority for a Funding and Treasury Officer in Warwickshire (Hybrid) to take an active role for accounting and other financial activities relating to Funding and Treasury Management activities.
ROLE: Funding and Treasury Officer
LOCATION: Warwickshire (Hybrid)
CONTRACT: 3 months (Ongoing)
RATE: £20 per hour UMBRELLA
The Role of Funding and Treasury Officer
- To support the Collection Fund year end accounting of Council Tax & Business Rates and to ensure the transactions of the Collection Fund follow statutory requirements.
- Assist the budget monitoring process, with responsibility for corporate funding and Collection Fund and Treasury Management, producing and presenting Finance and Performance reports for both internal and external stakeholders.
- To build strong working relationships with external funding advisors, treasury advisors and Collection Fund stakeholders.
The Person Required for Funding and Treasury Officer role
- Experience in Collection Fund Accounting
- Able to learn quickly and understand complex issues
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and experience in the production of complex calculations and reports for financial purposes
Benefits of Funding and Treasury Officer role
- Excellent flexibility with working arrangements with a mixture of office and home working to suit
- Good rate of pay which can be negotiated for the right candidate
- Weekly payroll for whole of the contract
If you are interested in the role as a Financial Accountant, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Tim at Service Care Solutions
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.