We are looking for an experienced Health Care Assistant to work within a residential rehabilitation unit in Hull. The service is for both men and women, which provides care for people over the age of 65.
ROLE: Band 2 Healthcare Assistant
SPECIALISM: Rehabilitation, Elderly, Dementia, End of Life
PAY RATES: £11.68p/h to £18.18p/h PAYE Inclusive of holiday pay
DURATION: Ongoing, AdHoc Basis
SHIFT PATTERNS: Days 08.00-20.00 Nights 20.00-08.00 - shifts available 7 days a week
The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to manage their own shift patterns, with plenty of days and nights to choose from. This role is fully flexible allowing you to work around any commitments, promoting a healthy work life balance.
- Observing, monitoring and recording patient's conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respiration's and weight.
- Assisting with clinical duties. personal care including infection prevention and control, personal hygiene and overall reassurance, comfort and safety.
- Communication with patients, relatives, carers and nurses
- Caring and compassionate personality, with a passion to help others in a safe manner.
- Initiative to work alone but also a team player.
- Strong communication skills.
- 12-24 month's UK experience working as a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker in a Health & Social Care role
- Relevant qualification, Level 3 NVQ in Health & Social Care or Care Certificate.
- Flexible hours and working pattern
- £150 sign-up bonus
- £250 referral bonus
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
This role is available for an immediate start please forward your CV as soon as possible to apply.