We are looking for a Band 2 Mental Healthcare Assistants in the Hampshire area
I am currently looking for a Band 2 Mental Healthcare Assistant to work in an NHS Mental Health service in Hampshire.
Flexible hours are available. The candidate will be working alongside the staff Nurse and other permanent members of staff to help patients in their ongoing recovery on a range of different ward types.
Previous Mental Health experience is essential and candidates must be experienced in observations with the ability to spot deterioration.
The Limited Company rates of pay are up to £19.00 (limited company rate, inclusive of holiday pay and National Insurance) per hour (Uplifts for Nights and Weekends) this would be paid through an Umbrella Company.
Requirements for a Mental Healthcare Assistant are as follows- please note if you do not have all of the below we can provide for you:
- 6 Months experience in a Healthcare / Mental Health Setting.
- Enhanced DBS Certificate (Online Update Service preferred)
- Online Mandatory Training Certificates (Training can be provided)
- PMVA, MAPA or Breakaway Training
- Vaccinations (TB, Hepatitis B, Varicella, MMR and Influenza)
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions for a Mental Healthcare Assistant include:
- £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
- FREE enhanced DBS check
- FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- Loyalty reward scheme