Service Care Solutions have a vacancy for an experienced HGV Mechanic to join our client based in Lancing, Sussex on a permanent contract.
This is a full-time role working 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 9am till 5pm.
Key Duties for this vacancy will include but not be limited to
- Inspecting, servicing, testing, and repairing vehicles or plant items brought into the workshop
- Reporting major technical faults
- Diagnosing defects and identifying the most cost-effective methods of rectification
- Carrying out site servicing and roadside repairs as required
- Carrying out MOT duties to VOSA Standards
- Completing vehicle servicing reports
- Carrying out minor body repairs as required
- Servicing and repairing fleet vehicles up to 3,500 KG
Requirements will include
- Level 3 Qualification in City and Guilds or IMI NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent.
- Experience of working on HGV vehicles
- Full UK Drivers License with category B and C
- MOT knowledge and experience
If this role is of interest to you, please apply by emailing Prakash on email@example.com or contact Prakash on 01772 208967.